Monday, April 11, 2011

Here I am!

Here I am!: I just entered a contest with Fitness Magazine for a chance to be on their cover!!! Just click on the link and vote :)
P.S.
I know that some people were having trouble with the link, and it going to different girls... if that happens, I am pic #75. You don't have to sign up for anything, and it only takes a few minutes. I appreciate any and all the votes I'm receiving!!!

Quick reminder, liking the photo doesn't count as a vote. Make sure you click 'vote' ;) And.... you can vote everyday!! :)

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Go Maija! I will keep voting! When is the voting over?? xoxo to you and Larcie :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to change your link every day....:( Today it's some other girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voting ends on 4/17 for this week :) And I am changing the link everyday to keep it updated :)

    ReplyDelete